Vox Vernacular 2
This product is only available in our Classic Era Bundle.
MSXII is pleased bring back by popular demand the Vox Vernacular 2! Similar to it's previous release, those oddities that remind you of the late 60s/70s are back! Your favorite uncle deacon's phrases, cool sayings, hip talk, and much more is in here to be chopped, rearranged, and played as-is to give your sound some content that will stand out. Again, these samples were recorded after offering, but before the doors of the chuuch were opened! Cop Vox Vernacular 2 (and version 1 if you dont have it yet) today!
- 64 samples of originally recorded material by MSXII Sound Design in 16 bit .wav format
- Signal chain Michael Joly Neumann U87ai clone/mod mic --> Neve 511 pre --> Colour Palette --> Apollo interface
- Vintage coloring process for an authentic feel and character
- Features the samples used in the demo + way more!
- Compatible with all DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format