By request, MSXII has decided to release a live bass kit (from their actual productions) for your music programming needs. While that live, humanistic feel is sought after in most modern production, not all producers have access to a bass guitar and/or a bass guitar player. MSXII provides this kit with more than enough material for you to map across your keys and manipulate the notes to taste. Every key is provided along with harmonic tones as well. This kit partners well with other MSXII kits such as The Sammich Kit, The Unkempt Breaks, and The Synth Immaculate and The Synth Immaculate 2!
- 16bit .wav files of authentic, live bass
- Notes of each key (E-D) in different playing styles
- Movements, clicks, and other intricacies for an authentic sound--DIRTY
- Includes plucks, slaps, slides, glides, dynamics, and sustained notes of the instrument
- Adds that authentic live-feel to promote swing & a more humanistic feel to your music production programming
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.