Synth Immaculate 6
MSXII Sound Design is proud to bring you the famed Synth Immaculate 6! Per usual, we spent some time gathering unique sounds, patches, and nuances from world-class synths such as the Arp 2600, Moog Minimoog, Roland Jupiter 4, and the Korg Micro-Preset. We're providing you with hard to get sample patches sampled in minor 3rds from the lowest key to the highest. A true monster in itself, the idea here is to create multi-sampled instruments in your sampler/DAW for max playability!
We realize these synths are insanely expensive so we look to capture that magic and create a useful context for you to rock with it. Fans of the previous versions of the Synth Immaculate series will sure love the new installment. If you're new to them, cop this one and volumes 1-5! Our demo features sounds from this kit!
- 402 MB (before zip) of sampled sounds from vintage analog synths
- Sampled in minor 3rds from lowest key to highest on each board
- Sample library is ideal for unique mapping and structuring for creating custom patches
- Bonus Linn Drum Samples
- Boards include ARP 2600, Minimoog, Roland Jupiter 4, Korg Micro-Preset and more
- Partners well with other Synth Immaculate series kits and MSXII Drums (Sammich Kits, Dusty Drums, etc.)
- Compatible with all DAWs and hardware samplers that accept .wav format