Soulful Stems 3
MSXII Sound Design is pleased to present the 3 peat for the famed Soulful Stems collection! Nothing short of inspiring, this volume is extremely special. As always, the SS3 collection features the silky, smooth texture of sounds inspired by the late 60s & 70s. Mixed ever-so-carefully to allow the instruments true colors shine. Experience analog synthesizers, organs, Fender Rhodes, live bass, horns, and more played by veteran musicians from across the country. We've used vintage analog recording and mixing techniques to round out the sound for a warm, authentic character that is sure to give your production the right "feel." Analog. Neve. Warm colors and Textures. Vintage. These are just a few of the adjectives that can best describe The Soulful Stems 3.
- 16bit .wav files of completely original MSXII compositions
- Limited edition white vinyl available until sold out
- Includes tracked out Stem Files for optimal mixing and mastering
- Live bass, Fender Rhodes, live drums, horns, organ, analog synthesizers + more
- Comprised of instrumentation inspired by the soulful sounds of the late 1960s & early 1970s
- Made for the producer that loves to sample. 10 brand new & original sample compositions
- Compositions available in folders labeled "with and without drums"
- Sonically saturated and "warmed" up for that classic, "ready-to-be-sampled" feel
- MSXII hassle free clearance
- Instant digital download
- Compatible with any DAW & sampler that accepts .wav files (Protools, Maschine, Akai MPC series, Reason, Logic, Ableton, Fruity Loops, etc)