Loops from 1984
MSXII Sound Design is proud to bring you into instant nostalgia with Loops from 1984 version one! This new series is built upon the sounds of our youth & the things we love most about it. Take a musical trip back into time.
Our synthesizers from Moog [Sub 37] & Dave Smith [Prophet Rev 2] will walk you down memory lane to the most textured, characterized, and vintage sounding work you've heard. Loops from 1984 is meant for the producer that needs instant inspiration or is ready to chop, mangle, and manipulate this work of art into brand new creativity! Built from analog and precisely mixed and colored to taste, you'll see why the authenticity of MSXII is not to be played with. Cop Loops from 1984 and be the champ you are!
*Contact us with your inquiries on clearance for commercial use*
- 35 brand new, original MSXII compositions in 24 bit .wav format
- Loops labeled by BPM & Key for easy sample management and workflow
- Features the synths of the time including Moog & Dave Smith
- Stems available for each individual instrument tracked out for max control over composition
- Expertly mixed with headroom ready to work immediately in your production--just add drums!
- Textured by tried and true MSXII staging, per usual
- Compatible with all DAWs, samplers, & iOS devices/apps that accept .wav format