The Joe Deertay 3
This product is only available in our Classic Era Bundle.
Fresh off the heels of the ground-breaking Joe Deertay 1 and it's follow up, The Joe Deertay 3 is true to form. While volume 1 & 2 boast placements with artists such as Ryan Leslie and more, Joe Deertay 3 is sure to land on numerous projects. The soundscape and craftsmanship used for the JD3 project were impeccable. Meticulously recorded drums and bass. Carefully textured EQ and saturation. Fender Rhodes sprinkled throughout. This was created with the end-user, sampler, producer on the rise in mind. Joe Deertay 3 derives it's sound and inspiration from our favorite era of music--the mid to late 1970's. It simply feels good! We then laced projectwith warm analog synths, filthy guitars, and mellotron wavs. If you desire "that" sound in your production, this is the material you need to sample from. Don't sleep, grab The Joe Deertay 3!
Hassle Free Sample Clearance.
• 11 (plus 1 bonus) all original MSXII compositions in 16 bit .wav format
• Individual tracked out stem files for each instrument used in every composition for optimal mixing + manipulation
• 1.3 GB file (before zip)
• Chopped REX2 example files to serve as idea starters and track builders
• World class instrumentation of live drums, bass, Moog & Sequencial Circuits analog boards, vibraphone, Fender Rhodes + more
• Inspired by the sound of the early to mid 1970's
• Saturated and colored through vintage Neve circuitry
• No harsh limiting or mastering. Mixed with headroom with end-user in mind
• Compatitble with all major DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format