Back for a 3-peat, MSXII Sound Design is proud to release the fan favorite Fill-Up Banks 3! The third version of the bridge-building kit is packed with that vintage, break-beat feel we all love. This pack features a more open and "tubby" tuned set reminisent of that late 60's sound. Use it between sections of your verse and chorus, or just before that key changing bridge. Start your production with a "last bar" fill to kit off your masterpiece! We bless your with 45 completely unique, live-drum fills slightly colored through classic MSXII chains for the best end-result. Make no mistake about it, this kit is meant to fill up bank pads on your MPC or Maschine to plug and play immediately. Cop Fill-Up Banks 3 and be a champ.
- 45 jazzy, vintage live drum fills in 16bit .wav format
- Fills played on a custom 1960's Gretsch kick, 1960's Ludwig toms and 1960's Supraphonic
- Drums are tuned open for a jazzy feel
- Completely unheard of MSXII material (per usual)
- Slightly colored/saturated for optimal mixing
- Partners well with other MSXII Kits [Soulful Stems 2, JD 3, et]
- Compatible with all DAWs, samplers, and mobile formats that accept .wav files