This product is only available in our Classic Era Bundle.
Ever hear the groove of drums and congas from an incredible Marvin Gaye record or a song from one of the best eras in music history? Sometimes you wish you could just snatch the percussive instruments out of that sample to chop, flip, manipulate, and meticulously recreate something of your own! This has been our approach when creating the BRKSxCNGS sample pack. This kit includes that vintage and authentic MSX Audio coloring chain you love, wrapped around 65 unique breaks and conga grooves for you to add to your own production. This kit is used best by chopping sections and getting unique patterns that compliment current grooves. Or, extract the grooves midi information to create your own new style! Finally, you can also just use the loops as is to get the groove going! Either way, this kit is a must have for anyone serious about a realistic touch to their music. Cop it now!
- 65 authentic breaks and conga grooves in 16bit .wav format
- Conga grooves commissioned by a percussive professional who's toured with the likes of Prince and many more
- Midi information can be extracted from grooves and impressed upon your own patterns (easily done in Ableton or Reason)
- Files separated by folders of BPM (80, 100, 100 w/Swing, 115, and 140)
- Textured and characterized through our processing chains for a vintage feel
- Partners well with other MSXII kits such as Dusty Drums vol. 1, The Soulful Stems 1 & 2, Sammich Kits, and Joe Deertay 1 & 2
- Compatible with all major DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format