The Beatbox Kit
MSXII Sound Design is proud to unleash the Beatbox Kit for all who crave that unique feel on their production! We've taken the concept of layering traditional drumbreaks over original work and replaced it with live "beat-boxed" breaks. This instantly adds a texture and color that is sure to get your ideas going in the right direction. This kit is designed for the tweaker. The Beatbox Kit is tailored for the producer who loves to cut, slice, truncate, split, reverse, sample, boost, compress, flip, and destroy a break into something brand new and creative. Recorded with a Neumann Microphone through studio-grade converters, the kit has been ever-so-slightly colored and saturated to sit pretty in the mix. When combined with your own drum sounds [see The Sammich Kit], the possibilities are endless! Creativity sold separately.
- 40 unique "Beat-Boxed" breaks in 16bit .wav file format
- Completely different breaks at tempos of 85bpm, 92bpm, 135bpm, and 141bpm
- Bonus additional hits used in MSXII Beatbox Kit medley
- Slightly colored and saturated for optimal mixing
- Recorded on Neuman TLM 102 Microphone
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.