Loops from 1984 Volume 2
MSXII Sound Design is proud to bring back that nostalgia with Loops from 1984 volume 2! Musical soundscapes that were built from analog--we invite you to enjoy Loops from 1984 volume 2.
Once again, stroll down memory lane to the most textured, characterized, and vintage sounding work for your music production. Whether you produce on Ableton, Maschine, iPad, the MPC line, FL Studio, or Reason or whatever, the Loops from 1984 series is ready to inspire brand new creativity! Precisely mixed and colored to taste, you'll see why the authenticity of MSXII is one of a kind. Stay a champ--cop Loops from 1984 volume 2 now! Save on both volume 1 & 2 if you're new to the series! Click the dropdown for both!
*Contact us with your inquiries on clearance for commercial use*
- 35 brand new, original MSXII compositions in 16 bit .wav format
- Loops labeled by BPM & Key for easy sample management and workflow
- VHS textured character throughout the entire project for instant inspiration
- Expertly mixed with headroom ready to work immediately in your production--just add drums!
- Textured by tried and true MSXII staging, per usual
- Compatible with all DAWs, samplers, & iOS devices/apps that accept .wav format