Joe Deertay 4
The infamous MSXII Joe Deertay series is back with volume 4! This one pack a mean punch. We kept the same standards here; meticulously recorded drums and bass. Carefully textured EQ and saturation. Fender Rhodes sprinkled throughout. After all, this is the DUSTY EDITION!
You'll find much more vintage synthesizer work on this project. Moogs, Sequential Circuits, Juno, and much more. You know we keep it straight 70's with this series and there is a reason why this pack is a fan favorite. Cop the Joe Deertay 4 collection.
Hassle Free Sample Clearance. Contact us at msxaudio.com for placement information.
- 7 all original MSXII compositions in 16 bit .wav format
- •ndividual tracked out stem files for each instrument used in every composition for optimal mixing + manipulation
- 963 Mb file (before zip)
- World class instrumentation of live drums, bass, Moog & Sequential Circuits analog boards, FenderRhodes + more
- Inspired by the sound of the early to mid 1970's
- Saturated and colored through vintage Neve circuitry
- Mixed with headroom with end-user in mind
- Compatible with all major DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format