The Joe Deertay 2
Back again by popular demand, MSXII Sound Design is proud to release the next version of one of the best selling sample packs from their catalog! The Joe Deertay 2 is all that you've come to love about that MSXII Sound; it sounds like the 70's and it feel good! Inspired again by instrumentation of one of the greatest eras of music, MSXII adorns the project with warm analog synths, groovy drums, filthy guitars, and moving bass. If you grabbed the original Joe Deertay, consider this it's more refined upgrade! Hand crafted for producers that desire "that" sound and those that need something to spark inspiration. Don't sleep, snatch The Joe Deertay 2!
Sample Pack Features:
- High-Quality 16bit .wav drum breaks & original MSXII compositions
- Mixed with a touch of vintage products by Neve, SSL, and API
- Individual tracked-out stems files of each instrument used in the entire sample pack [112 files]
- Chopped REX2 example files to serve as idea starters and track builders
- MSXII compositions ready for slicing, flipping, and recreation. Promotes hassle free clearance
- Instrumentation live drums, bass, Moog & Sequencial Circuits analog boards, vibraphone, Fender Rhodes + more
- Inspired by the sound of the early to mid 1970's
- Bonus folder of unreleased MSXII drumbreaks
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio, Propellerheads Reason, Maschine software 1 & 2.0 etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.
Peep the kit demo for an idea of the compositions!
The challenge is over, but feel free to flip this sample from the project!