The Joe Deertay
With quality at the forefront of every project, MSXII has once again separated itself from the rest with this most superb installment. The Joe Deertay is all new original compositions & breaks, both colored and warmed up with vintage Akai hardware. The sound of The Joe Deertay just FEELS good...almost as if it belongs in your sampler. Live drums, bass, organ, Fender Rhodes 73, Polymoog, and meticulously manipulated instruments & techniques have gone into the creation of this kit.
- High-Quality 16bit .wav original compositions & drum breaks
- Resampled drum breaks via vintage Akai S3000xl hardware for added texture, feel, & character
- Hand selected REX files for quick inspiration included as bonus
- Hassle free clearance
- MSXII compositions ready for chopping, flipping, and recreation
- Instrumentation includes live P-bass, live drums, Fender Rhodes 73, Polymoog, Moog Little Phatty, Violin, Piano + more
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.