MSXII Rhodes and Vibes
Building upon a reputation of irrefutable quality, MSXII Sound Design is proud to present The Rhodes and Vibes kit. The kit is a hybrid of both original compositions and standalone samples. The Rhodes and Vibes kit is pure vintage goodness. A Fender Rhodes 73 and a Deagan Model 510 Vibraharp (1952) are the only two pieces of gear involved. Most producers spend hours digging for an empty section of drums, Rhodes, vibes, and other instruments from obscure vinyl records. With the Rhodes and Vibes kit, MSXII serves that up with vintage coloring you can only get from authentic equipment. Partnered with incredible musicianship, this kit will keep you inspired like none other.
The kit features:
- Authentic Fender Rhodes 73 original MSXII compositions in .wav format
- 1952 Deagan Model 510 Vibraharp original MSXII compositions in .wav format
- Stems offered on select compositions
- Kit divided by folders of 70, 73, and 90 BPM
- Notated arpeggios in Fm-C#Maj7 (+ more) in both Rhodes and Vibes
- Sampled held notes at C and F in Rhodes and Vibes for advanced layering + mapping
- Hassle free sample clearance
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.
As always, peep the medley for the kit. We start the medley with "Heartbreak", a composition in the kit, and create a beat based upon that sample after chopping it up and flipping it!