Fuzz & Drums
MSXII is proud to present an all new concept of hybrid kits. First up in this format is the Fuzz & Drums collection! This kit features what you like most about MSXII Sound Design; drums, stems, and breaks! All packaged up in a format that compliments each other, you will find a new, "baby" Sammich Kit, brand new, unheard of breaks, AND stem files of the concept project. Fuzz and Drums is built around heavy guitar, organ, and bass processing for a sound reminiscent of the great 60's and 70's era of music. This construction pack is great for looping as is or chopping the material into brand new patterns for your taste. Make no mistake about it, this kit is fire!
Jam the demo which features an original sample (processed through telephone amps for protection), that same sample chopped, and then put to bed nicely over a drum pattern from the "baby" Sammich Kit in Fuzz & Drums. Cop it now!
- Live bass, guitar, and B3 organ in 16 bit .wav format
- Original compositions by MSXII broken down by composition and full stem format
- A hybrid concept kit that includes breaks, stems, .wav file compositions, and a new "baby" Sammich Kit
- Vintage amp processing for a "fuzz" feel reminiscent of the late 60's and 70's
- Per usual, compatible with all DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format files
- Hassle Free sample clearance