Bars, Keys, and Anomalies
Posted on 18 January 2014
- 48k/24bit recorded Live Drums, Bass, Fender Rhodes 73, Vibraphone and Electric Guitar
- Vintage one-mic technique used with an Avantone CV-12 during most of the recording
- Composed with the grooves, styles, and feel of the late 60′s and early 70′s soul
- Uncompressed, multi-tracked .wav files for optimal mixing/mastering
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, ProTools,FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Maschine, Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.